Monday, November 21, 2011

CuteChicksCook Events!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend...I know I did!!! I had the pleasure of catering 2 separate events this weekend. I did Pink Friday for The Pink Zebra Boutique in Little 5 Points on 11/18/11 & on Saturday I catered the Grand Opening for The Urban Edge, a unisex salon in Alpharetta. I had a ball at both events & everyone LOVED the food :-)  Here are a few pictures from both events!
Here's my area at Pink Friday!!!

My yummy red velvet cupcakes!
Spring mix salad w/ mandarin oranges, toasted walnuts & gorganzola cheese w/ creamy raspberry vinaigrette (homemade)

Ceasar salad w/  parmesan & butter garlic croutons (homemade of course)

BBQ turkey meatballs

Bacon wrapped Asparagus spears


Mac & Cheese muffins

Deviled eggs

Spicy Chicken & waffle skewers w/ honey syrup

The whole spread!

1 comment: