Tuesday, November 15, 2011

CuteChicksCook Launch Dinner Party!!

Since a few friends of mine always talk about how they've never tasted my cooking, I decided to throw a little launch dinner for CuteChicksCook. I invited most of my close friends & associates to sample & give me feedback on some selections from my menu. The response was wonderful! None of my friends are "yes men" type of folks, so I knew they would let me know if something was sub par. Everyone had a great time (as evident from the video,lol) as well ! Here are some pictures & a little video one of my best friends put together for me. Love them!!






Jambalaya


Confetti Rice


Spicy BBQ Short Ribs

Herb Baked Chicken

Baked Macaroni & Cheese

Collard Greens cooked in Smoked Turkey

Me & some of my wonderful friends!

Me
my girlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment