Friday, January 13, 2012

CuteChick Recipe #7- Pineapple upside down cake!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!!! I made a pineapple upside down cake yesterday & I've definitely gotten some great feedback about it so I decided to post the recipe. It's Curtis Aiken's recipe & I actually got it off of the Food Network website ( http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/curtis-aikens/pineapple-upside-down-cake-recipe/index.html ) Pineapple upside down cake is my favorite cake & this recipe is soooo yummy!! I did make a few changes & omissions....I didn't have rum on hand so I left that out (I'll make sure I don't the next time! lol) & I did not separate the eggs....just because I was lazy & my hand mixer broke so I didn't have anything to whip the egg whites,lol...it still came out great though!!



No comments:

Post a Comment