Monday, January 2, 2012

CuteChicksCook - Restaurant Visits : Seasons 52

Happy New Year everyone!! I trust that everyone had a safe, fun & yummy holiday!! I know I did :-) During the holidays I had the opportunity to finally dine at Seasons 52 (Perimeter Mall location) . I've known about this upscale chain restaurant since I've lived in Orlando several years ago & I have just never gotten the chance to dine there. They base their menu options on what's good & typical for that particular season, so it changes 4 tiimes a year. Since it was my first time there I got an app, entree & dessert..and everything was sooo good!!! I was definitely a little piggie! lol. I didn't feel too bad though because every menu option is under 475 calories!!! How cool is that? Here are some pic below of what I had ....enjoy!!!


 the beefsteak & arugala salad w/ red onion, bleu cheese, bacon & basalmic drizzle

grilled t-bone lamb chops cooked medium w/ asparagus & mashed potatoes


mango cheesecake shooter ....*drool*

1 comment: