Monday, May 7, 2012

Cute Chicks Cookin' Check-in !!!!

I know i'm not the only cute chick cooking! Starting this week, I want to start highlighting other "CuteChicks" out there cooking & affiliated with the food industry! Since I started in October, I've stumbled across tons of fabulous female chefs & bloggers who love food just as much as I do.

My first CuteChick is none other than Nik G a.k.a. @ThisIs_NikG on twitter. We met through some mutual friends here in Atlanta and she just happens to be a big foodie like myself! Catch her over at www.nickstarwashere.com ! She not only blogs about food, but her experiences as a super fab S.A.H.M , fashion and natural hair. Check her out!! And be sure to check back next week for some "CuteChicks" cookin'!

p.s. If you  or someone you know would be a perfect "Chick" , let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout!! I plan to try one of your recipes soon and will be sure to blog about it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete